Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Easter from The Patrick's
Thank you for you continued prayer and support. God is working!





6 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is absolutely adorable! I am loving the Easter Basket. :)

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger Julie said...

He is SO cute! I love the eggs with him. He looks so happy. The Easter basket is adorable!

 
At 5:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks so happy and so beautiful! What a great Easter Family picture! He has the most adorable smile.

 
At 5:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! I can't wait to hold him when we get together next. Please give him a hug and kiss for me! Great job on the blog...:)

 
At 8:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a friend of Logan's Aunt Alice who has bragged about this gorgeous baby. I know his Mom and Dad are proud of him with his beautiful eyes and smile. He is truly precious.

Kathye Vance

 
At 5:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have known the Medders Family for over 35 years, they are all truely beauiful people and this little boy is no exception.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home