posted by Jason Patrick @ 7:49 PM 6 Comments
Love the pic of little man in the Bama get-up... you two are showing your tremendous parenting skills already by properly outfitting the little fella. RTR.
Hi Jennifer & Jason! He is so beautiful - I can't wait to see him! You are going to be wonderful parents. I wish you the best.Julia Upshaw
LOVE the Bama outfit! Can't wait to see him again. He's beautiful.
Roll tide!! He is just getting cuter with every pic!
hey guys, great looking kid - even in the dress!!!brad
He is too cute. Too bad he has to wear that Bama outfit!Take Care!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
Love the pic of little man in the Bama get-up... you two are showing your tremendous parenting skills already by properly outfitting the little fella. RTR.
Hi Jennifer & Jason! He is so beautiful - I can't wait to see him! You are going to be wonderful parents. I wish you the best.
Julia Upshaw
LOVE the Bama outfit! Can't wait to see him again. He's beautiful.
Roll tide!! He is just getting cuter with every pic!
hey guys, great looking kid - even in the dress!!!
brad
He is too cute. Too bad he has to wear that Bama outfit!
Take Care!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home