Happy to be out!
posted by Jason Patrick @ 6:45 PM 8 Comments
LOVE THE PICTURES!!! He is so darling. Can't wait to see more pics.
Congratulations!! I'm excited for both of you.
I am so happy for the both of you. Children are blessings from the Lord. He is a precious little boy. Jennifer "Moore" Marlowe
He's just adorable!! Can't wait to meet him! I'm glad to hear you're all doing well!
He is adorable! Congratulations to you both! Logan is blessed to have you two as parents. Keep the pictures coming. :)
Love the pictures! The nursey looks great!! Hope all goes well and that I get to see you both soon :)love ya...jen
Congratulations! He is precious.I know he will be a blessing to you both. We love you!
He is such a cutie. AAAWWWWWYou did good.Alice and GabbyHope to see him soon
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
8 Comments:
LOVE THE PICTURES!!! He is so darling. Can't wait to see more pics.
Congratulations!! I'm excited for both of you.
I am so happy for the both of you. Children are blessings from the Lord. He is a precious little boy.
Jennifer "Moore" Marlowe
He's just adorable!! Can't wait to meet him! I'm glad to hear you're all doing well!
He is adorable! Congratulations to you both! Logan is blessed to have you two as parents. Keep the pictures coming. :)
Love the pictures! The nursey looks great!! Hope all goes well and that I get to see you both soon :)
love ya...jen
Congratulations! He is precious.
I know he will be a blessing to you both. We love you!
He is such a cutie. AAAWWWWW
You did good.
Alice and Gabby
Hope to see him soon
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home