We went to the big state of Texas for spring break and had a great time. Got to see my sister brother in-law and their two boys. We got to take in the the livestock show and rodeo, took in the countryside at their deer lease and spent the day in Galveston Beach. Logan was an angel the whole trip. He even bought himself a cowboy hat and has been wearing it since we got home.
These a my two scrawny deputies.
All of this cow manure at the livestock show is making me HIGH!
Has anybody seen my teeth?

3 Comments:
Logan,
You really look like your daddy in that last picture!!!
I cannot wait to see you again! Laura Katherine wants to meet her new boyfriend!
What a stud. That first one may be the best picture I've ever seen. I can definitely see the Uncle Andy in him...
The 1st picture is the best. He looks like he is waiting to say "DRAW".
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home