posted by Jason Patrick @ 6:52 PM 4 Comments
He is adorable and his little mouth gestures are so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures of him!
He'got your feet JenniferAlice
Those tiny feet and that sweet little "o" on the mouth are too much! Babies are so amazing!
He is the adorable and I love hid facial expressions. I can't wait to see him in person.SHelby
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
He is adorable and his little mouth gestures are so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures of him!
He'got your feet Jennifer
Alice
Those tiny feet and that sweet little "o" on the mouth are too much! Babies are so amazing!
He is the adorable and I love hid facial expressions. I can't wait to see him in person.
SHelby
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home