Sunday, January 04, 2009


More pictures and a movie of Logan metting his new sister, Landry.

11 Comments:

At 4:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The video is precious of Logan and Landry. Sure am glad I thought abought checking the BlogSpot.
Aunt Alice

 
At 4:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correction- thought about
I knew someone else would correcy if I didn,t.

 
At 6:08 PM , Blogger m.e. said...

It's a wonderful blessing to hear that Baby Girl Landry has arrived safe and sound and that mommy and baby are doing well. Logan will be a precious big brother to her. God bless you all!!!!!
Susan in Pensacola

 
At 6:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a thrill to a wonderful Christmas - having Landry arrive just before the holidays are over. This video is precious of Logan and Landry. Can't wait until all of you are home and I can come and spend time with you all. Aunt Ann

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger Sky said...

Oh how cute are they!!! Congrats what a wonderful way to bring in the new year!!! hugs Sheila and Sky

 
At 3:44 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Congratulations to all of you! We send our love and prayers! Landry is absolutely beautiful and we love the video!
Sarah and Mike Caldwell

 
At 4:56 AM , Blogger Diana Hewlett said...

So glad everything went well! Congrats!!! Love the video of Logan smiling at his new sis- that is too precious!

Logan- congrats on being a big brother!

 
At 6:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratualations Patrick Family. Landry Alice is beautiful. I loved the video of Logan meeting his new sister. Jamie and Forrest Windham

 
At 6:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Landry is BEAUTIFUL..the video is soooo Logan..Congratulations and can't wait to see you guys. Tell Logan Ms. Teresa said 'hi' and she loves him. See you soon...Teresa

 
At 9:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! It's Jillian from Children's. I was Logan's respiratory therapist on night shift! I just learned y'all had a blogspot from caringbridges! Congrats on the new addition! I pray Logan's doing good!! I can't wait to see more pics!:)

 
At 3:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new addition! Landry is beautiful and Logan is so adorable! Know that you and your family are in the thoughts and prayers of many.

EN

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home