Sunday, January 25, 2009

Landry's favorite pass time..... sleeping....during the day!!




Here's Landry tak'n in some Tummy Time!



Logan loves his little sister when she's not crying...





4 Comments:

At 9:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics..Landry grown so much since I saw her and Logan with his sunglasses is precious..I miss seeing him and y'all..give him a hug and kiss from me..
Teresa

 
At 4:50 AM , Blogger m.e. said...

I receive notifications when your caringbridge site is updated and read every entry. From there this morning, I enjoyed your blog entries. The videos are especially enjoyed. It is a joy to see Logan looking so good and loving Baby Landry. You two are awesome parents to your precious God-given children. May He richly bless you four.

 
At 3:58 PM , Blogger Sky said...

what beautiful kids...

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

I am a friend of Cathy and Shannon and follow your caringbridge site and now your blog. You are often in my thoughts and prayers. Such sweet photos with both children.

Blessings and prayers. Praying your house sells very soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home